Post #RT13 Updates (Psst, look what I brought back for you!)

Wow, so I survived my first Romantic Times Convention. It was like a 24-hour circus -- bright, shiny and sparkly with all kinds of fantastic happenings. What made it for me? The people! I loved reconnecting with old friends, meeting online friends for the first time, and, of course, making new friends.

I met some of my favorite authors (Beth Ciotta, Caridad Pineiro, Laura Kaye, Beverly Jenkins and more), hung out with other authors and aspiring writers, met lots of very nice readers (including a few who have actually read my books! Woohoo!), and also some very nice cover models!

Speaking of cover models, I made sure to snap a lot of eye-candy pics for you! See what a thoughtful person I am? Lol!


With cover model Charles (who always had a smile) and author Suleikha Snyder!



With my crit partner author Lucie J. Charles and all-around nice guy (& cover model) Harvey Stables.


And more cover models!!!

I wrapped up my RT experience with a guest appearance on Linda Mooney's Other Worlds of Romance blog talk radio show for a special week-long RT session. Linda is an awesome host & we had a fun conversation. Check it out:

Other Worlds of Romance Show



Listen to internet radio with Linda Mooney on BlogTalkRadio

No comments:

Post a Comment