A Thank You to My Readers for Our 2014 Unicef Donation

This is the third year for my A Tale of Two Djinns UNICEF donation. After my father died, I wanted to honor him and so pledged half of all proceeds from the story to go towards education. Thanks to all my wonderful readers, we contributed $423.40 in 2014, bringing our total project contribution to $1,159.

Even better, Paypal matched 1 percent to the 2014 contribution and UNICEF has an anonymous group of donors tripling donations til midnight of Dec. 31 (for a total of $1 million). The $1 you contribute becomes $3. So, wow.

Dear readers, we made a difference and I couldn't have done it without you. So....


What does our contribution mean?

According to the UNICEF website, $250 provides “School-in-a-Box” kit containing basic education supplies for 80 children. So our donation is helping quite a few more. Woohoo!


For anyone new coming across this page, who wants to know why and how it all started, please check out the Make A Difference button or section. 

You, my readers, ROCK!!!

1 comment: